BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Shadow the Hedgehog = No-No (Buckle down, Its a looong post)
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:26 am  Reply with quote + 
I have arisen from the dead...

And revived a old topic in the process.

Yes, Shadow is, quite simiply, the most overrated of Sonic's rivals. The idea of using guns sounds both good and stupid. How can I put this statement so everyone can understand it....?

Well, since it not techinacally a Sonic game, I think Sega/Sonic Team has the ability to mess around with this game. So then if we hated it, then it wouldn't excatly effect the Sonic series.

Yes, bringing Shadow back from the dead was a very bad move. It only made SEGA/Sonic Team look like they have a bunch of fanboys/girls working on the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm loyal to Sega more than anything else, but they have been doing some very bad mistakes ever since the Saturn days.

I hate a good portion of the new characters in the Sonic series. I hate Big, but then again, who doesn't? I really hate Cream. She always talks as if she was whining and it's really annoying to try to understand what she is saying. Rouge is a character that could've worked well, but they have been gradiully making her worse. And Shadow could've worked, but then they did a whole bunch of stupid crap to him.

That said, I am doubtful of Sega making a huge comeback at this point in time.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1213s
Index - Back to Top