BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Shadow the Hedgehog = No-No (Buckle down, Its a looong post)
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I have no opinion of The Chaotix. I know they've been around a long time, but the only time i took any particular interest in them was the Archie Comics.

Yeah I kinda have no opinion of them either, They're not lame or dumb, but they don't appeal to me that much.

Fire Emblem is still awesome, I finally beat Sacred Stones, the last chapter is much easier than the first GBA Fire Emblem's last chapter... :stun:  . I'm restarting Shining Force since I'm bored, once I beat it again I'll play SF2.

I dumped Mega Man Battle Network 4, I've got another reason to hate it now... :shifty:  I'll be returning it to my friend soon.
Speaking of Rock, I dunno if I'll ever play Mega Man X7 or X8. They broke some serious trends when they made it 3D... That series has to stay 2D...

I can't wait for the MMX Collection game.

Phantasy Star I've never played; probably since I'm more interested in Shining Froce. Might play it sometime. And as for Mario, I hope dearly that Mario will never lose his luster... He's the only one I can rely on as a great platformer series now... -_-

Regulus 777 wrote:
Nice rant, better than most of mine.

Yeah, I'm trying to be more meaningful with my rare random ranting. :wink: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1207s
Index - Back to Top