BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Shadow the Hedgehog = No-No (Buckle down, Its a looong post)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've never been a shadow fan either and think his existence was never useful in any way. You are right. Sega has been adding more and more (most of the time) unnecasary characters to the sonic series and the series has been straying farther and farther from its original ideals. Even worse then that is how they bring them back repeatedely. Bringing back useless or dead characters goes against common sense. Thats exactly why i hate Zero from Megaman X. He was cool and his death meant something the first time, a great way to remember the character but brining him back in the next game defeats the purpose of that alltogether. If you want to keep a character in a series don't make them die. It's not that hard to grasp. Over the past 5ish years I've slowly lost most of my faith in the sonic series.

As for the other characters, even though Rouge was basically added in just so Knuckles could have a rival and is probably the least "important" of the fairly new characters she's my favorite. Omega was dumb I hated him. nuff said. Cream is annoying.... She might've been better in Sonic Heroes if they didn't get a 5 year old that needs cough drops to do her voice. I have no opinion of The Chaotix. I know they've been around a long time, but the only time i took any particular interest in them was the Archie Comics.

Yes... with Sonic and many other series I've lost interest in gone how many series am I still a hopeful fan of.....

Shining Force, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Fire Emblem, Mario
Wouldn't you know it? Half of them are tactical RPGs

Nice rant, better than most of mine.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1185s
Index - Back to Top