BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Want to join my Shining Force?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#17  Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:12 am  Reply with quote + 
---Chapter I Results---

I have finished chapter one.

-Overview- *spoilers sort of*
On a normal day of training I'm suddenly summoned by the King. I've been put into comand of a small unit of warriors known as the Shining Force. At first there were 7 of us. We were sent to the nearby ruins to stop Runefaust from stealing the key to the ruins. We engaged a runefaust knight in command of a small unit of goblins and dark dwarves. We had a fairly easy time defeating them but right before the knight was defeated He took down our mage. She will be sorely missed... We then had to return to Gaurdiana, our home town, because it was under attack by another Runefaust army. An enemy unit tried to stop us but we took them out. They did delay long enough for us to be too late to help our town. It was badly damaged but they managed to hold of the enemy while we were gone. The king and most of the knights were killed but before the king died he told us to get help in Alterone. I went to its castle and met the King but I was tricked and thrown in prison by Lord Kane, the enemy commander. However I was saved by a young beast healer who wished to join us. After I escaped I mustered up my forces and battle the enemy in town. After that the king decided to help us and showed us the way to Ringdo.

---Statistics---
* Those not yet shown have not yet joined the force
*There have been two appointed captains. There will only be 2 at a time, just so it is known.

Regulus 777
Rank - General
B - 4
K - 17
sw - 1
Special - In the 2nd engagement Regulus gloriously defeated a Runefaust knight in 1 blow!

SSJ-Sonic
Rank - Captain *appointed by Regulus*
B - 4
K - 9
sw - 1

Bomba Twist
Rank - Captain *appointed by Regulus*
B - 4
K - 12
sw - 0

Just lettin you all know I'll probably play the next chapter Sunday night since I'm going away for most of the weekend. So if you wanna join up make your adoptions this weekend if you want the best remaining selection! I'm doing quite well. of a possible 11 members i could have at this point I've only lost 1 so in this chapter
Force 10 (of possible 11)

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0921s
Index - Back to Top