BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Megaman Chat

Post#55  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
X, as we all know, is quite possiably one of the biggest wimps in Video Game History. Don't get wrong, X is cool and all, but he's so wimping and trusts people way too easily (remember X4? He trusted Double WAY too easily, like he was turned into one of his best friends or something. Then he is still like "Why Double?" after Double told him he was a double-agent working for Sigma). Zero died like three times, so X should know by now that Zero AND Sigma just come back to life when they die, of Capcom leaves a little too many plotholes. It's almost like they don't even care about MMX's storyline anymore. Heck, I was surprised myself when (SPOILER for MMX: CM) Sigma wasn't in the game (END SPOILER).

As for Megaman, he isn't wimpy. But he doesn't hold the power X does (Megaman doesn't have upgradable armor like X does) so in a fight, X would easily win. But Megaman definatly is better at life than X is. He lives life to the fullest while X doesn't.

That's all just my opinion though.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1565s
Index - Back to Top