Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Megaman Chat
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#51  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa now!!! :surprise:  Who says that the x games are better?? :stun: 

blue bomberman wrote:

Yeah X may have better games. But I think Rock hits home with me.

You missed the third word in my sentence.

The Gold Bomberman wrote:

Anyways, i agree on one part that you said about X... he can be preety anoying on how he always doesnt want to fight, so it really makes him a bit of a "boy scout". I mean, theres always all kinds of wars going on in the x seires, so he really doesnt have a choice on weither he wants to fight or not. But thats the thing... can you really blame X for being so depressed all the time? :mystery:  Again, he's always at war with the maverics, has to constantly fight(not just against new maverics, but also has to kill sigma over and over again)... he's watched his best friend zero die in the past two times already! :surprise:  You would probably go crazy if you were in his shoes, or... giant round metal boots that is. :oops: 

So, Rock often had to fight Wily too. Of course Rock too didn't like to fight alot either. He also lost 2 good friends in the GB games, but it didn't drop him into depresssion.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1522s
Index - Back to Top