BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: JOKES HERE! Come in and spread thses around!
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Alright, i got one.

There were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...

... and one night, they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape. So, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the roof tops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight...

... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no promblem. But his friend on the other hand, well his friend darden't make the leap. You see, he's afraid of falling. So then the first guy has an idea...

He says "HEY! I have my flashlight with me! I'll turn it on and shine it across the gap between the two buildings, so you can walk along the beam and join me!" But the second guy just shakes his head. He says ''Wh- What do you think i am? CRAZY!?'' :mad: 

"You'd turn it off once i was half way across!" :hilarious: 

lol... Alright, i had actually taken this joke from a batman graphic novel called "Batman: The Killing Joke". So did anyone else think it was funny besides me?? :oops: 

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:43 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0846s
Index - Back to Top