Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Megaman Chat
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#44  Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I've been playing Megaman since I was a dibbun. I used to play them at my cousin's house when he would babysit me. Man, that was back when i was like 6 or 7 maybe... Thats over 10 years of my life. My bro has had megaman available to him almost as long but only got into megaman a few years ago. (2 or 3?)

As for Fireball's coment on wood man's weapon, you really thought his weapon was cool? I've never found the shield all that usefull. except in Drill man's stage in megaman 4. The skull barrier makes getting passed those rock droppers alot easier.

If you ask me the most usefull weapon in mm2 was the metal blade.

Ahhh... i remember growing up with megaman 3 along with other video games like sonic the hedgehog 2 and super mario bros back when i was 4. :happy:  (man... those were some of my first memories :stun:  ) Though at that age, i usually couldnt beat the first level, lol while i mostly remember watching my brother play megaman... and also remembering him and me drawing pictures of the blue bomber along with the mm 3 bosses. :veryhappy:  A few years later... i started getting into the megaman games even more back when i would go over to two of my friends house and played more new mm games with them... and those two are the ones who got me into the X seires. Yea... that was back when i was 6 and so on, and it was also the time were i was introduced to bomberman. I remember making up my first own eight mm bosses, and also making up my own armour in the X seires(even made a comic book about bomberman meeting megaman when i was about 7). lol Alright... i'll stop rambling on about my child hood of video gaming. lol

Oh, and by the way... your wright about metal man's weopon being one of the most useful items in the game, but you really didnt think woodman's power was any good!? I remember how awsome his weopon was in skull castle... same goes for quick man's, also for the fact that it barely ran out of weapon evergy and worked really well against most of the bosses(not just for skull castle, but for some the eight bosses as well).

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1347s
Index - Back to Top