Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Megaman Chat
Necro
Bomberbie

Post#25  Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thank you to all who gave me a warm welcome. I appreciate it. I'll try to be a good contributing member if I can. =)

The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Welcome to the bomberman board Necro! :veryhappy: 

hmmmm...... Does that really work?? :oops:  I always use the rush armour to beat wily(my way of beating him is also very time consuming, and also really hard). :hilarious:  But your idea is interesting though.... i have tried using cloudman's move on him before, it shocked him for a split second, but i cant always repeat that process sence he's usually up high. But i might try it out with the springs too some day.

Oh... and whats the differents between playing the game on the anniversary collection than from the snes? :mystery: 

I assure you that my easy solution for Wily does work. =)

The difference in Megaman 7 in the Anniversary collection does not lay in the controller(I have the PS2 version myself, so I wouldn't mention the Gamecube's controller as a fault), it lays in the fact that the ending was almost completely removed.

Megaman 8 in the Anniversary Collection didn't have a perfect transistion either. The videos are more grainy and the voices are often more high pitched than the original Playstation version. (Megaman 8 was also on the Sega Saturn, but the the Anniversary Collection has the Playstation version) It's not a big deal however, as the game itselfs plays the exact same.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1500s
Index - Back to Top