BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Megaman Chat
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Welcome to the bomberman board Necro! :veryhappy: 

Necro wrote:
I think if you first hit Wily with the Electric Attack from Cloudman, it'll stop him from using his attacks. After that, before he disappears, nail him with Spring Man's weapon.

It's time consuming, but it's an easy way to win. Hopefully you're playing some variation of the SNES game, and not the port on the Anniversary Collection..

hmmmm...... Does that really work?? :oops:  I always use the rush armour to beat wily(my way of beating him is also very time consuming, and also really hard). :hilarious:  But your idea is interesting though.... i have tried using cloudman's move on him before, it shocked him for a split second, but i cant always repeat that process sence he's usually up high. But i might try it out with the springs too some day.

Oh... and whats the differents between playing the game on the anniversary collection than from the snes? :mystery: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1569s
Index - Back to Top