BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's your Top 10 Bomberman Songs?
Skeletor
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:59 am  Reply with quote + 
I listened to themes across all the games for this list. And created this, likely controversial, top-10, but I think at least that all these songs should be noted and maybe some will be enlightened to the Bomberman way.

1. Net de Bomberman - Battle BGM 1
The epitome of Bomberman music. There are many past iterations of this and many later, but this one is as close to godhood we get.
2. Bomberman Generation - Ending
Now, this is something else. It makes me move with the drums, and the weird sound that it is comprised of doesn't seem like it should work, but it WORKS. And it sounds so good because of it. And it even has a piano solo in the middle of it.
3. Bomberman Live Ultra - Normal Battle Theme
This is what I grew up with, and made me interested in all the other themes of Bomberman. All it does is good, but I feel like this is the standard, and the two above surpassed my expectations.
4. Bomberman Generation - Main Theme
The Nintendo GameCube has so many good ones :oops: , and I like the jam of this one. Makes me want to dance to the rhythm. Tho I think it could have had more, instead of repeating itself so early! so it is only fourth for this bad boy.
5. Bomberman Jetters Game Collection - Battle Theme
This one has a good ring to it. Feels like a more knightly Bomberman music, a bit slower but way more elegant. I would think if this was made to be faster, I would like it more :sad:  . Still! Very good!
6. Bomberman Blitz - Normal Stage
This one is faster! But it is worse, by comparison, it is like a lesser version of the LIVE one. And honestly, I am not too big of a fan of the guitar :xeyes:  But I do love the LIVE one so, of course, I love this one as well! And I like the repeating sound at the start..
7. Bomberman 2 DS - Battle
Now I was surprised that this one was so popular, but the public shall not sway my opinion. I just don't like the guitar sound that much, and this one goes on ham on it. But everything else is so good that it makes up for it!
8. Bomberman Generation - Classic Mode / Standard Battle
A third game cube song?! :perplex:  I know, I know, but this one is also good. But it just doesn't have the new exciting stuff that the others bring. Also, it doesn't have an opening that shakes my soul.
9. Bomberman (iPod Classic) - Stage
What the iPod?! :shock:  I was as surprised as you when I found out about how the iPod had a Bomberman game. But the DRUMS are insane. I can't help myself but smile at how ridiculous it is! That is why it is on here. Imagine a drummer playing this and slowly going pale as the song progresses and starts breathing heavily It also just has a good execution of every part, nothing that brings it down cough guitars.
10. Bomberman Blast Music - Normal Battle 1
I am going to tell you a secret. I wanted this to be pretty high up on the list after listening to the first part. But it ruined its chances. The middle part is nothing but subpar. It could have been handled better. It is wacky! and I like wacky, but it is not a bop. But don't get me wrong! The whole song in itself is a bop.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1335s
Index - Back to Top