BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: need knowledge to make an area play bomberman on console
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
jphmilitaire wrote:
hello!

my wife has a foodtruck, and when i was young, i was fan of bomberman...

So, there is my question:

What is the best console for play bomberman easyly (only switch on!) with a least of 4 players? (i see on wikipedia that bomerman saturn can accept 10 players??)

It's for children's clients foodtruck. I want pose a medium tv, a console, 4 or more controller and lest play!

I wait your answer...

regards! :blush: 

The best console version by far will easily be Bomberman Ultra on Playstation 3. Even though it was a port of Bomberman Live on XBOX 360, it allows more players than the Xbox version. The PS3 allows you to sync up to 7 controllers to the system and Bomberman Ultra utilizes that. I've done many 7 human player matches with it (usually at conventions, ect). In addition, if you ever wanted to play online against other people, 4 players can go online at once (8 player max rooms). Bomberman Ultra is at most a $10 download from the PSN store (it's been on sale multiple times - even free at one point). Likewise, there are older Bomberman titles on the PSN store, so you could have multiple Bomberman games on your PS3. Not to mention the myriad of other uses you can do with a PS3. No emulators or anything, straight forward, better graphics than Saturn Bomberman, more games available, ect.

One of my clips playing online.

YouTube Videohttps://youtu.be/cXuiFOPSfJk
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1170s
Index - Back to Top