Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman and Game Critics. :CLOSED:
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:32 am  Reply with quote + 
I recently looked at Gaming Magazine reviews for Bomberman 64/Baku Bomberman. The game reviewers were criticizing the Game for the changes it made to the Battle mode. I found their criticisms to be extremely unfair. They were basically criticizing the game because the Battle mode didn't take place in a grid, giving the game mediocre scores. They didn't even treat the Adventure/Story mode fairly (I think one critic said that Normal Mode isn't the highlight which is a LIE.). One butthurt critic talked about their memories of playing DynaBlaster (screw that name) being ruined because of the changes. Personally, I think these "reviews" are deplorable. I have a LONG history with Game Magazines/Websites (They called Mega Man X5 primitive. Were they drunk?).
Here is a link to the awful reviews. What do you think?
http://www.randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/bomb/n64-1/ref.html#magazine

A game reviewer said that Single Player Super Bomberman 2 sucks. YEAH. That's why i hate dealing with Battle Mode Fanboys.
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."

Last edited by BakuBonba on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:13 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1484s
Index - Back to Top