BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: SPOILER EDITION: Super Bomberman R
BakuBonba
Bomberdude

Post#34  Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
KameBomber wrote:
BakuBonba wrote:
Hey everyone. I know that this is a bit off topic but I've been wondering if I should get Super Bomberman R. Can someone tell me?

I actually recommend it the updates seem to have done wonders for it, and it's quickly become one of my favorite installments in the franchise, I definitely think the rebooted universe is the most enjoyable take on the series lore yet, game is exploding(pun intended) with personality.

As of now it has the most stages in a Bomberman Battle mode, and there will only be more with future updates.

It's definitely worth picking up now if you even remotely enjoy the franchise imo.
Heck in a few ways it's an excellent introductory game, A friend of mine picked it up as his first foray into the series and he's having a blast with it.

Ok. :peace: 
"When Konami gives you lemons, remember that this mode is the closest we'll ever get to a Bomberman x Kirby crossover. Make of that what you will." -BakuBonba on "Super Bomberman R's Memory Cartridges in Grand Prix Battle Mode."
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1287s
Index - Back to Top