Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: RPG weapons
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#33  Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Eheheh. What a army, we'd be able to conquer the world with a army like this! (ARROWED! And 9x SWORDED!)

Randomness: I'd have that wierd item carring system like in PSO. I'd have a Saber appear out of nowhere and a handgun appear out of nowhere. I WANT THAT!

Quote:
Quote:
Note from razon: there is no need to respond with a post saying thanks everytime someone says welcome, for its just a way to bring up your post count...

Um.. again not to bust your chops or anything but what the heck is the one word story thread? Its just a post booster. You forget what the story was about after every 2 sentences. Even if it was all put together I bet it'd make absolutely no sense...

So maybe we shouldn't worry about thanking someone for a welcome being post boosting... I mean maybe it is kind of pointless to post for that reason, but so is posting in a story that makes no sense. Just read the first three pages of that thread...

Again, i'm not trying to be a jerk here. I'm trying to be productive. maybe the one word post story shouldn't count towards your total posts or something. It is my guess that the thread would lose alot of its popularity if it wasn't worth anything on the post count.

Agreed. I may be new here, but you should really chill out for stuff like that if you have a 1-word story thing up as well. On the KRR board, we have a thread where you can make stupid and postless topics, but they don't count towards your total post count (and, just so you know, it is a really popular thread). You should try something like that.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1358s
Index - Back to Top