Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman R
SailorBomber
Bomberdude

Post#255  Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
ITP: 3000+ words of spoiler-free ambivalence about Super Bomberman R. Oops.

The timing is pretty hilariously on-point, as I have just been informed by BDR that a recent Konami stream apparently confirmed SBR DLC. I'm waiting to post more until he can tell me the source/until Konami officially confirms it, but. Yes.

Finally a point of view or review without spoilers, I really appreciate it a lot :happy:  (Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in this place who has not been able to play the game :cry:  )

It is true that the game has some flaws or things remaining, but at least we can see the positive side, and is that Bomberman returned to the consoles, one of the things I liked the most is that finally the characters have remarkable personalities (Not like the Bomberman Land failed attempt, Really I hate the personalities of everyone (except Kid Blue), especially PrettyBomber :flame:  why... :cry:  )

And it is true, most people would buy the game to play in multiplayer or online, but it is a special detail that Bomberman has returned to the consoles again and not be a game for smartphones only for Japan.

The truth I do not have much to say, I only know very little (And important things in history) I hope someday I can buy the game and the console and thus have the real game experience

I know I said it before, but thanks for the spoiler review, I'm very grateful to you :peace: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1330s
Index - Back to Top