Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman R
Fuzzy Pickles
Bombertrainee

Post#237  Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
The second post gets its data from Game Data Library, which reportedly gets its data from Famitsu. You can do a search for "Bomberman" here and turn up that list of games:

https://sites.google.com/site/gamedatalibrary/game-search
I had no idea that feature was a thing. That is such a convenient feature to have around and I will surely check back here for weekly sales. I'd like to say thank you for posting this.

Edit: Go to the latest slide and you'll find next week sales of Super Bomberman R which is 9681 copies, bringing it up to 49290 copies. In two weeks, it has already beaten the majority of Bomberman games in sales.

It also helps that Bomberman has no local multi-player competition until late April (when Mario Kart 64 Deluxe comes out), which gives it over a month to acquire sales.

Also of interest is that, Super Bomberman R had the fifth best debut for any Bomberman games (at least of games that first week information is obtainable). Even if we assume (reasonably) Bomberman (Famicom) and Super Bomberman 1-5 all did better (and we have no sales figures for the first two), Super Bomberman R still resides at tenth place, meaning we can deduce that the game is a Top 10 selling Bomberman game in its first week.

When I get back to college from Spring Break, I want to compose data from the Game Data Library and give a comprehensive look on Bomberman's sales. I'll put it all in Excel (great way to practice with it!).
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1548s
Index - Back to Top