Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Binary Land/Nuts & Milk
Fuzzy Pickles
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hudson Soft made (and published) a lot of old games. They had a huge catalog for the TurboGrafx16/PC Engine, many of which made it to the Wii Virtual Console. Quite a few games showed up on NES/SNES as well.

They made a really solid shoot-em up called Air Zonk (called PC Denjin in Japan). In it, you control Zonk, a futuristic version of Bonk and fight through five stages. The game also has a lot of replay value, especially if you're not very good at it like me.

Off the top of my head, there's also Soldier Blade, Star Parodier (I wish I had gotten this game before it got removed off the North American Wii Virtual Console... now I have to get a Japanese credit card and buy a Japanese Wii just to get it), Bloody Wolf, and the Adventure Island series. Really, you'd be surprised how prolific Hudson Soft was as a company. I also want to get Hagane, but that is rather expensive to get. Pretty sad that it never showed up on the Virtual Console.

And Neutopia enemies show up in Bomberman games? Now I will have to try both games.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1433s
Index - Back to Top