Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Binary Land/Nuts & Milk
berrybob
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
I played the mini version of them in Bomberman land 3, but i played Binary Land's original version before that.

I was wondering if there are other old games that Hudson Soft made that isn't Bomberman, Bonk or Star Soldier. :shifty: 

Binary Land introduction:

I think Binary Land's controls are hard, because you control two penguins in the same controller. Your objective is to put the two penguins near the heart that's located in the top of the screen. But there are obstacles in the way, so you have a button to attack to get rid of the enemies and to save the other stuck penguin.

Nuts & Milk introduction:

You control a car. No, it isn't a racing game. It's a platformer just like Mario Bros. and Balloon Fight. And yes, the car jumps! Your objective is to get all the food in the map, then return to the house. But there is another car (controlled by AI) that will pursuit you. If you touch him, you lose a life. You also lose a life if you fall into the water. So you need to avoid them!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1373s
Index - Back to Top