Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Taisen Bomberman!
BagelTheBagel
Bomberbie

Post#12  Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks! Glad you liked the video :happy: 

As expected, the controls are not great; you will definitely have a bad time with them at first. The white bomber at 1:40 looks like he was struggling to move up a tile. Hopefully keyboard (Strangely, Z and Q are mapped to bombs and pause respectively, but there's no way to move) or controller support is added.

It costs 100 coins--easily obtainable from the single player mode--to play a public multiplayer match. For private rooms, you have the choice of having all players pay 50 coins or having just the host pay 100 coins. If you don't have enough coins, you can get them from the single player, pay with gems (Paid currency), or watch a video ad. It could have been a lot worse, honestly. I'm glad I don't actually have to use real money.

There isn't much to the single player. You kill all the enemies, and then you're ranked by how quickly you do it. Dying costs you lives, which are refilled by waiting 30 minutes or spending gems.

Stages for private rooms and characters are unlocked from the single player mode, though I'm having way too much fun playing multiplayer to try to unlock everything. Each character has different item limits (For example, the zombie bomber can hold 7 bombs and 7 fires, but only 5 speeds.)

Once you get past the controls, this game is very fun. It's nice to finally have a new multiplayer Bomberman after so long. I'll probably upload the APK somewhere for those who don't want to use a VPN to get it from the play store.

EDIT: Have an APK.

Last edited by BagelTheBagel on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:36 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1410s
Index - Back to Top