Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: -
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:35 am  Reply with quote + 
I really like it. The level generation is cool and the game is quite fun. Haven't gotten past the first level yet, though. Just 2 problems with it. First, I don't like how your momentum in the air continues even after you let go of a directional button. If you're gonna give us air control might as well go all the way. Particularly annoying when you drop off a ledge and you end up going too far because you didn't press the other direction immediately. I like it better when it just leaves a bit of your momentum left when you let go like most other games. Maybe it's like that in the orginal Pocket Bomberman and that's why you made it like that. I guess it's bearable but platformers really bring out the worst in me... specially when you mix it with a roguelite. :P Second, and this only applies to keyboard, pressing one direction then pressing the other at the same time after the first only overrides for when holding left and then pressing or holding right. Makes it less responsive to switch from right to left than left to right as people tend to hold the other side before letting go when pressing the other.

EDIT: Made it past the first floor! Yay!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1327s
Index - Back to Top