Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#441  Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Very nice!

I believe that Ragey used to have a scanned copy of the SB5 manual up on his site. For some strange reason, the link to his old Super Bomberman 5 page now redirects to his new Super Bomberman 1 page. I have the manual, but they're not my scans... They might be Dragon Bomber's or something; but whatever the case may be, I doubt the owner would mind me reuploading them.

Here is the manual, uploaded for a limited time.

As for the guidebook, there was a guy on the Bomberman Wiki who bought that a year or two ago and was helping out by adding information from it. He never scanned the whole thing, though. I have a smattering of pages from it that he sent me.

Here are a few pages from the SB5 guidebook, also uploaded for a limited time.

The guidebook is seriously lacking in artwork, compared to the previous SFC guidebooks.

As for the translation of the Super Bomberman 5 manual, I'm almost certain that The Wayback Machine still has it. Unfortunately, I've lost the link to the original site, so I can't get there! If you still have the link, please try using The Wayback Machine and if it works, post that link here. I would meticulously reread this entire thread and try to unearth the original site (if it was indeed posted here), but I d rather not face the stupidity of multiple younger versions of me across the span of several years.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1395s
Index - Back to Top