Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
What is Hyper Revenge?
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 2342]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

Mortificator
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's been years since I first played Super Bomberman 5, but I only recently noticed there are four options for revenge in the battle game menu: Off, On, Super (スーパー), and Hyper (ハイパー).

When it's set to Off, being blown up simply removes you from the game for the remainder of the battle.

When it's On, being blown up sends you to the border, to ride around in a little cart and chuck in a single bomb at a time.

When it's Super, the twist is added that blowing up someone from your cart will return you to the stage. I believe SB5 is the first Bomberman game to implement this type of revenge.

Which brings me to the setting I'm unsure about, Hyper. I haven't been able to figure out the difference between it and Super, and I haven't seen Hyper in any other Bomberman game. Does anyone know what it does?

EDIT: I haven't figured out Hyper Revenge, but I have learned that this setting is only in the gold cartridge version of Super Bomberman 5. Vanilla just has Off, On, and Super. That's probably why Hyper isn't explained in the manual.
View user profile Send Private Message
berrybob
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Find out by yourself.

I wonder how many people have the gold catridge super bomberman 5. I think a few people have such a game. 1 in 10 millions i think. This means no one will help you except those that does have the same game... Yeah... Good luck!
lgnmcrules
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 am  Reply with quote + 
So...did you ever figure out what it was? :mystery: 
lgnmcrules
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
ANSWER TO THE OP

Hyper Revenge is only slightly different from the other forms of it. What it is is that when you kill someone, you steal their powerups when you respawn instead of having to go and hunt for them across the map.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1445s
Index - Back to Top