Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Can't get that S rank!
berrybob
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
MegaTuga wrote:
So yeah. Bomberman DS 2, or Custom Battler Bomberman if you prefer.

The game is neat for having a ranking system even though I hate it... but it's still cool. However it is so darn difficult to get an S rank in all stages... (especially Area G - The Tower)

To have the super-duper-special-awesome-cool parts for *SPOILERZ* You have to get an S rank in all zones, but it's veeeeery complicated.

I always either lack time or points, and if I go for the points, I lose time, and if I speedrun the stage I lose points (mostly in the form of health points as well). I managed ONCE to get all S ranks and see the cool special ending credits with the colored pictures (I love those) but I reset my game to have the thrill of playing all over again... and now I can't get S ranks in certain spots.

So, do you have any suggestions to me, and to anybody else who is having a hard time?

I don't think you need to complete the time and the score ranking at the same time.

Sometimes it's better to focus on one thing. Do fast first, then get points on another try. But i don't remember if there is a total score.
Spoiler:
I got cap'n boom and star bomber's outfits this way.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1279s
Index - Back to Top