Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#59  Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 am  Reply with quote + 
I found the credits within the first minute of my 10 minute search, then gave up... I still don't know. :/

EDIT because I don't want to double post: I'm having that overlapping power up problem again where I can't use the detonator after picking some stuff up... The AI has minor problems with path finding involving wrap around passages and extreme problems with warp things. For example, if they get into a warp with only one empty space beside it, they will go onto the empty space and jitter on the spot for a good amount of time before randomly deciding that it should get into the warp because it has nowhere else to go.

A few suggestions: add a stage gimmick that involves those pushable rotating things, except make it so that the rotating things have holes that explosions can enter into so they end up at the other side of the OTHER part of the rotatey thing. Also, a completely new idea: make a sort of curse power up that's unbombable so it flies away instead of dissipating, but every time you blow it up, it switches between being a curse and being a sort of temporary power up. Also, if you pick up that special curse if it's still in its bad curse state and it wears off, it will return to the battlefield and fly away from your body. When that happens it should spawn as a curse again (the special one I mean). There should be a clear indication of whether it's a curse or a blessing (or whatever you want to call it) through the power up's icon.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2127s
Index - Back to Top