Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#39  Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Hmm... It seems that it's very hard to punch bombs if you are facing away from the bomb when you have a kick power up because it causes you to kick it instead. I remember that other bomberman games had a sort of system to counter that. I think it was that if you pressed the punch button RIGHT before facing the bomb you will punch it instead of kicking it. Maybe you can implement that? Also, I think it would benefit the game a lot if you toned down bomber carts a bit. They end up becoming a top priority when you have enough players and everyone is concentrating on you.

Bug report: Bombs on conveyor belts tend to overlap and when they do, they stop moving. Also, bombs that are on conveyor belts that are adjecent to each other are supposed to separate as they move so that they end up having at least one tile between them like in all other bomberman games. Also, in other bomberman games, collision for bombs to bomns on conveyor belts have the collision snap to the grid while collisions for players to bombs on conveyor belts followed exact position. Also for some reason pushing someone into a bomb moving on a conveyor belt with the push powerup kills them even if the bomb doens't blow them up. I haven't tried it with the power glove though.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1225s
Index - Back to Top