Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman 64 The second attack. Emulator problems
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 2932]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods

BBZ
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
So yeah, everyone on this forum seam to love the N64 version of bomberman so I went to try out bomberman 64, heroes and BM64 TSA.

However i ran into a problem, the grapics are all messed up and the game freezes all the bloody time. So then I heard people saying I need plugins for them, I looked all around but didn't find any of the plugins and I'am about this close to stop giving a *beep* about the N64 bomberman.

Can anyone help me with the plugins? I mean what plugins i should use to what games. ( I only care about these 3 bomberman games for the N64.)

Eh I had a really good come-back at first but then I forgot about it when I was writing in this Signature box of mine and this is how you waste someones time, By making them read your Signature.
View user profile Send Private Message
Faiyz
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
As far as I know, "Bomberman 64: TSA" is VERY difficult to emulate and won't run properly unless you know what you're doing beforehand.
This is why I have an N64 Flash Cartridge to play such games, and my variety is the 64drive. EverDrive 64 is also an option...
If you do emulate it, you won't get all the cool Hudson blur effects in this game. Good luck getting it to work, though!
RealRed5pizza
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Faiyz wrote:
As far as I know, "Bomberman 64: TSA" is VERY difficult to emulate and won't run properly unless you know what you're doing beforehand.
This is why I have an N64 Flash Cartridge to play such games, and my variety is the 64drive. EverDrive 64 is also an option...
If you do emulate it, you won't get all the cool Hudson blur effects in this game. Good luck getting it to work, though!

I would Agree! But It works for me! (It never crashes for me.)
NOTE: By the way you need the latest one then.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1146s
Index - Back to Top