BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Smash Bros. (The New One)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#11  Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
MegaTuga wrote:
I have some mixed feelings about that. As a Megaman fan I am very glad to see the blue guy in one of most popular game franchises such as Smash Bros. However one of the commentaries that a producer said made me feel sad: "Maintaining his classic look was top priority" ... soo... does that mean that unless it is just like back in the 8-bit era Megaman does not work otherwise? (Still, the fact that his model looks exactly like the 8bit sprite is cool... but meh)

Uhhh... "exactly like" the sprite? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but no, his model is actually a 3D model, it's not a flat sprite like Mr. Game & Watch. The producer meant that they're using the Megaman from the original series. Because Megaman has gone through several different iterations, and they're not all the same character (Megaman X, as you surely know, isn't the same robot as the original Megaman).

With regards to the idea of Bomberman being in Smash Bros, I don't really have anything to say about the matter that I haven't probably said before. It's highly unlikely that it will ever happen. You could play this official fighting game that has Bomberman in it, I suppose, though I haven't ever tried it.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2071s
Index - Back to Top