BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Smash Bros. (The New One)
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Not really. Actually I think it means even less of a chance for Bomberman to come in.

See, the conditions for letting Bomberman in are pretty much the same. What reason would they have to let Bomberman join? Well, he'd have to either be currently popular, which he's not, as he would then help appeal Smash Bros to a wider audience or at least offer more sales. The only reason I can think of would be to help Bomberman sell his own franchise by offering publicity, which makes me wonder as to why they'd do that when he's owned by Konami.

Megaman is a well known and popular character, and will definitely increase the hype for the new Smash Bros game. That's why they wanted him in there. The fact that Nintendo is going the length to get said characters to join in Smash Bros actually, to me at least, means that they're more likely to overlook Bomberman and characters in his current situation.

I think if they wanted to put Bomberman in, they would have done so already or tried to. He would make an interesting character, actually and potentially. Funny thing is, he might end up with some similarities to Megaman with his ability to charge up his attacks and also swap attacks, or bombs in this case. Of course, his basic attack of Bombs would be quite different.

Anyways, I think there's enough to easily make a complete and unique character to play as with Bomberman. So the real question is, why haven't they bothered to do it yet?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1220s
Index - Back to Top