Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I Ordered Baku Bomberman 2
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:01 am  Reply with quote + 
MATTHEWGU4 wrote:
I plan to do a full playthrough of the game with commentary and transcriptions, and will do anything I can to make the playthrough more interesting. Maybe have some random Bomberman trivia pop-up in captions :P Any ideas what I can do?

Well I do know of a number of differences between the US version and J version in terms of bosses. I think boss AI is also altered for some of them as well. Baelfael's alterations are much more obvious, while Regulus' seem more subtle. From what I remember, anyways.

I also know why the bosses in general perform certain actions, which make less sense in the US version than they do in the J version due to these alterations. Behemos, for example, attacks much more aggressively when he's on lower Health. This, I believe, is actually meant to keep him within the center of the room when he decides to move there as he'll then use his Instant KO more frequently, something he won't do when around the edges of the room as it becomes less possible/reasonable to dodge it. Without his Instant KO attack, the more aggressive attacking with less movement just looks like a normal increase in aggression.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1182s
Index - Back to Top