Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I Ordered Baku Bomberman 2
MATTHEWGU4
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 am  Reply with quote + 
[Collapse Text]
plasm wrote:
That's pretty sweet.

I just did a quick check and it seems that, just like how the SNES/SFC handled region locking, the N64 just has little plastic tabs in its loading area that are positioned so that only U.S. cartridges will slide in over them. So if you cut out those plastic tabs, then you could load any N64 cartridge in and play it.

Or you could just use a Gameshark. Which is probably a lot easier.

Just as I figured after I did some research. :) I just hope the gameshark will work just fine. I wonder though, is the loading dock on the N64 made just the same as the Pikachu Edition? D: Cuz that's what I have. I would figure everything internally is made the same. So I wouldn't mind doing a little filing on the inside if the Gameshark doesn't do well. But we'll see.

IN OTHER NEWS
I plan to do a full playthrough of the game with commentary and transcriptions, and will do anything I can to make the playthrough more interesting. Maybe have some random Bomberman trivia pop-up in captions :P Any ideas what I can do?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1277s
Index - Back to Top