BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What is White Bomberman made of?
Siskan
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Or the bombermen in general. But I'll use the white one as an example.
Bomberman is a robot. Robots are typically made out of metal of some sort, at least in fiction.
However, while Bomberman is usually drawn quite shiny, he is also quite colorful. And while metal can of course be painted, plastics may be another answer. That would also be more common in reality (possibly besides industrial robots which aren't meant to look like humanoids). His head also resembles old monitors.

What about his clothes and belt? I have seen seams in a few cases, but usually it's looking solid and as shiny as the rest. Cloth and leather or metal/plastics?

Last but not least: The face. Like mentioned the head resembles a monitor. Does that mean the face is actually displayed? The face is convex and while screens today aren't, they all were back in the 80s when Bomberman came to life. However, I think not, since I can't think of a moment when the face disappeared, despite getting caught in an explosion and the like.
The face is skin colored, but I think it's safe to say it's not organic skin. So that leaves whatever the body is made of most probable?

What do you think?
And how on earth does this all matter? Well it does to me, and I'll explain at a later point.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0799s
Index - Back to Top