Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's your favorite Bomber Man video game right now
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#23  Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have a few new games on the way, so we'll see. Sometimes just lovingly looking through the manuals and admiring the box art is enough for me. ;)

I ended up re-buying Xbox Bomberman Act Zero since I had literally given my copy away. lol I also got a Japanese bundle with a Japanese copy of it, Jp Bomberman Quest, Jp Bomberman Hero, Jp Bomberman Land 2 (PS2, hits release), and Jp Bomberman Story in it. Then Jp Bomber Boy from someone else, ZX Spectrum Eric and the Floaters, finally a copy of US Saturn Bomberman complete cheapish (I have had two of three Jp releases for years, the hits and the alternate xband cover with Honey and Kotetsu on it, still need to buy the original Jp release), and the Kuma release of MSX Eric and the Floaters. It's my birthday in April so I went shopping. :) For me, I get more fun from the artwork, characters and such than playing, often. I expect to load some of these on emulators if I've packaged away the consoles or never owned them (ZX and MSX).
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0812s
Index - Back to Top