Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
MegaTuga
Bombertrainee

Post#173  Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
I went to count my anime folder and it says 47. Some are ongoing though. Also around three or so are just there until I decide what to do with them. Because I liked them, yet I don't feel like re-watching them.

I wish I could get legal copies of DVD's and such but sadly there is little choice in terms of anime here.. same goes for manga.

So nobody can blame me for downloading them. Heck, I am downloading with subtitles in English, rather than my native language, Portuguese. Although the reason for that is that whoever translates to Portuguese does so in Brazillian Portuguese and it's sort of weird for me to read it that way.

Anyway, I've completed my list of anime (I will focus on manga whenever I feel like it) As you can see I've already made a signature as well. Still struggling to find a good picture in the perfect size though...

Oh! Before I forget, I have to thank you Regulus for remembering me of myanimelist. I found various anime that look interesting and others with special episodes of anime hat I've seen. I just emptied a box of tissues today after watching two specials from Clannad: Kyou and Tomoyo Arc
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0769s
Index - Back to Top