BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pre-DCC: WarioMan 64
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 4: Hot-foot in the Red Mountain

[Stage BGM: Red Mountain (Bomberman 64)]

The story continues right at the part where Kaz dropped us off at our destinations; only now, the outcome is focused on Kat and Ana. Their battle started to heat up as they took off at the exterior of Red Mountain. Fortunately, though, they had equipped their "Varia Clothes" that Dr. Crygor invented. He made it so that "one size fits all," but only two were made. Not only did they prepare for the almost-unbearable heat, they also brought along a bomb bag. It held 30 bombs, and as the old saying goes: "Use bombs wisely." Fortunately, though, Yumi tagged along to back up the kindergarteners, especially since the Red Mountain was hot. However, she held back on using her Bomberman Watch again until after Kat and Ana have used up all of their bombs.

"Ugh..." grunted Kat, "this bag is so heavy!"

"I know, but-"

Kat interrupted before Ana could finish. "Newsflash: ninjas aren't supposed to carry heavy stuff! And another thing - ninjas don't use bombs either...I think. Look, our parents told us one time that kids like us aren't supposed to play with explosives, as they can be very dangerous - even if they're perfectly shaped like a bowling ball!"

Ana raised her hands at waist level to stop Kat's ranting. "I know that, sis, but we have no other choice. Otherwise, how are we gonna inflict pain on the boss of this world? Our katanas and shurikens might be useless against it. Well, Yumi's here with us, but still."

"Not to mention..." Yumi stopped what she was saying to look above herself, Kat, and Ana. "METEORS! RUUUNN!" The threesome ran for their lives to avoid getting burned, while Yumi volunteered to hoist the bomb bag for the kindergarteners.

Kat stopped for a moment to catch her breath, and said, "Whew! That was too close! Otherwise, the explosion from that meteor could've exploded all our cartoon bombs! Seriously, this is the LAST time we ever travel in a hot place!"

"Hey, look on the bright side," said Ana, "at least Yumi's keeping our bomb bag safe and sound for us." Shortly after a complaint about this mission, the ninja twins put it beside and followed Yumi's lead, while dodging falling meteors and slashing robot soldiers apart. About 5 minutes later, they found the exit to the next area, where another of Altair's subordinates awaits.

[Interrupt BGM]

--------------------

[Boss BGM: Masker (Bomberman 64)]

Upon their arrival at what appeared to be a battle arena, an earthquake occurred. It wasn't long before a hole busted open, revealing the second of Altair's loyal associates: Orion! "Ha ha ha!" he taunted. "Scared you, didn't I? The name's Orion, and I'm one of the Masked Trio! Luckily, I ran into a couple of twerps who think they're tough - especially the two of you who should be at home, playing with dolls!"

Kat was insulted by that remark. "You take that back, Orion!"

"Well, well, that kid's got quite a lip! And you know what else? I've got a three-step lesson that's guaranteed to knock your socks off: I stun you with my Paralyzer Force Field; I throw you into the lava; I win and you lose!"

Orion started the fight by stunning Kat, Ana, and Yumi with his Paralyzer Force Field. He picked up Ana, but before he threw her into the lava, Kat got mad, and shouted, "Don't you EVER hurt my sister!" She threw 5 bombs at Orion, inflicting damage and freeing Ana in the process. The instant Ana was free from Orion's grasp, she kicked him in the shin as hard as she could.

"OW! My knee hurts!" cried Orion. To add insult to injury, Yumi slammed both his legs with her trusty guitar, stunning him further. Finally, Kat and Ana slashed him at the same time, ending the battle. Upon his defeat, he blew himself up and used the blast to get away from the fight. At first, the girls thought he killed himself, but they took a good look and realized that he really escaped as he started screaming.

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Resume Stage BGM]

"I have a hunch that we'll encounter Orion again..." pondered Kat.

"Me, too," agreed Ana. "Let's get to the inside of this active volcano." She followed Kat and Yumi through the same tunnel Orion blew a hole in earlier. Just then, they spotted Sirius along the way and called out to him.

"Oh, hey there, you three." Sirius answered. "I suppose you're wondering why Altair wants to steal the planet's energy, and destroy the people of this planet."

"Yeah," said Kat, "but why's he doing that, anyway?"

"It's simple, actually. If you want something, and it's covered with dust, wouldn't you wipe off the dust?"

Ana scratched her head. "Well, we could, if we wanna get to it..."

Sirius nodded. "Exactly. To him, the people of planet Earth are specs of dust. If that upsets you, then the only answer is to go defeat him!" Kat and Ana gulped, but acknowledged his words before running off with Yumi. Later, they approached a mine cart with diamond minerals - with a robot soldier on it. Yumi stealthily knocked him out with her guitar, and tossed him into the lava. Afterwards, she had Kat and Ana get onboard the mine cart.

"I'll try and keep a low profile," said Yumi, "while you two stay hidden. We can't let the guards spot us." Kat and Ana nodded, and hid themselves beneath the diamond minerals to avoid detection...until the mine cart stopped about a minute later. Yumi quickly hid away before two other robot soldiers showed up.

"So, Biggs," said the first soldier, "did you hear the news about a group of Earthlings who invaded the Green Garden?"

The second soldier replied, "I sure did, Wedge."

"Not to mention the part where they almost got beaten to death by the four Robot Masters. And you know what else? A couple of brats beat the stuffing outta them at the last second!"

"I know, right? I mean, you gotta hand it to 'em, though: they may be little girls who are supposed to be in kindergarten, but when it comes to ninjutsu, they're a couple of badasses."

"Yeah, whatever. Let's get this over with. Help me unload the diamond minerals that our miner, Bobby, got. Hey...where's Bobby?"

"I don't understand. He was supposed to be here by now..." To Biggs and Wedge's surprise, the girls jumped out of the minerals, and blasted them with their bombs. As of now, only 23 bombs remained in the bag. Just then, an alarm went off, accompanied by blaring speakers.

"Attention all personnel: we have intruders! Neutralize them all!"

Ana recognized who it was. "I know that voice...could it be Quick Man?"

"I dunno," said Kat, "but let's find out!"

And so, the girls realized that they were in a factory, where the robot soldiers were mining diamond for making weapons. The instant the authorities were alerted, Kat, Ana, and Yumi pressed on, slashing and blasting every soldier they saw on their way; at this point, they now had 20 bombs left. At the top, they encountered Quick Man again.

[End BGM]
[Fight BGM: Boss (Mega Man 3)]

Annoyed at the three girls' persistence, Quick Man got out of his intercom room. "So, we meet again, ninja brats! You'll pay for humiliating me earlier!"

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" said Yumi. "Kat, Ana, you duplicate yourselves to keep Quick Man at bay. I'll use the remaining bombs from within our bag."

Kat and Ana duplicated themselves into 4 clones each in order to trick Quick Man, only for him to rebuff them. "That's it? You cloned yourselves? Bah! What a kiddy move. I'll prove that I'm too fast for you brats!" The ninja kindergarteners attacked him, but he jumped away. "Whoopsie! Try again!" They charged at him again, with the same end result.

"Slow learners, aren't you? Take this!" He threw his Quick Boomerangs as he jumped around. What he didn't realize was that Kat and Ana weren't trying to beat him; they were trying to distract him, so that Yumi would bomb him when he least expected it. Timing her throw just right, Yumi blasted Quick Man to the ground.

"OUCH!" cried Quick Man. "Hey! No fair! You may have out-sped me, but you haven't yet won the war! I shall return!"

[End BGM]

--------------------

With that, Quick Man was forced to teleport out of the Red Mountain. Kat and Ana then deactivated their duplication skill, and followed Yumi once more. Upon reaching the top, they saw a giant robot with Orion inside!

[Boss BGM: Red-Brief J's Showdown (Wario World)]

The threesome gasped, while Kat spoke up, "Not you again, Orion!"

"Yes, me again!" Orion raised his hands, and continued, "Behold: Hades, the War Machine...otherwise known as the Hot Avenger! This used to be a mining robot, until I came along."

Ana wasn't scared one bit, despite her age and appearance. "No matter how tough your contraption is, we're bringing you down!"

"Surely you jest! I'll bash you around, and while you're dizzy, I'll burn you with the laser eye beams! Then you'll see what it feels like to be humiliated by me!"

Yumi began to remember a bit of the boss she fought in Bomberman 64, but she put that aside. "You know what, Orion? Some bad guys, like you, have one major weakness: you gloat too much!"

With the conversation over, Orion closed the frontal hatch, and powered up Hades. Meanwhile, Sirius flew by and gave the two ninja kindergarteners a Remote Bomb item, thus granting them the ability to manually set off their bombs. Yumi, on the other hand, decided to turn on her Bomberman Watch.

"Thanks, Mr. Sirius!" Ana cheered, but her mood changed quickly as Sirius flew off. "Wait, come back!"

"No time, sis!" Kat added. "We've got a giant war machine to scrap!"

The boss battle begins as Hades attempted to punch the girls, which they quickly recovered from, upon getting stunned. The machine then spun its fists around next, but the threesome dodged it carefully. Then they threw some bombs at the machine's arms, eventually destroying them. Afterwards, Hades shot some laser beams from its eyes, but is unable to burn the girls. As soon as it finished, it started shooting meteors from its hat. "So that's where the meteors came from!" said Ana, as she, Kat, and Yumi avoided getting burned to death again.

When the meteors were gone, the girls blew up the hat, and jump-slashed its head to stun it. That forced its frontal hatch open to reveal Orion, and Kat simply tossed one of her bombs into the cockpit, blowing it up in the process. As Orion scrambled to close the hatch again, the girls now had 8 bombs left. Hades malfunctioned, while Kat, Ana, and Yumi threw 3 more bombs - along with Yumi's own pumped-up bombs - to completely destroy it. The machine started exploding, as it slowly sank into the lava. The destruction forced the hatch open again, leaving Orion unprotected as he was eventually taken to his molten grave.

[End BGM]

--------------------

Kat, Ana, and Yumi stopped to catch their breath. "Whew!" said Kat. "That was a tough one!"

"You said it, sis!" agreed Ana. "Now we gotta call Kaz and have him pick us up, now that we totaled another anchor connecting from this world to the Black Fortress." When she finished, an explosion was heard from afar, which pretty much emphasized what she just said.

"Good. Then we no longer have to worry about the intense heat, because I've had enough of the Red Mountain."

"And I'm starting to sweat as well...whew!"

Yumi spoke up, "Okay, girls, let's relax while the others come and pick us up."

TO BE CONTINUED...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1637s
Index - Back to Top