Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The Alien Wars
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 6: Battle against Red Falcon

Meanwhile, down underneath Tokyo, at Red Falcon's main base...the alien warlord himself was less than thrilled to hear the news, regarding Bill and Lance's progress. "WHAT? All of my Hate Bombers completely annihilated? And so is more than half my entire army – all because of two men out there? This is an outrage! I can't conquer Earth with those two snooping around my Hate Nest! Obviously, I'll have to deal with them myself, if I am to carry on with my domination..." When Red Falcon finished ranting, he hissed out a war cry.

--------------------

Back on the surface, Mervin worked his White Magic; this time, he cast Curaga on Bill and Lance to heal their bodies, along with the shrapnel injury on Bill's right arm. "There. That should do it." said Mervin.

Bill thanked him with a nod. "Thanks, Mervin."

"Try shooting with your left hand for once…at least for a while."

"Okay. I hope my right arm heals by the time we kill Red Falcon."

Lance added, "It'll heal in due time, bro. Meanwhile, we can't let him get away with inflicting anymore damage on the innocent!"

"I know, Lance..." said Bill, "and according to the radar, Red Falcon's main base is somewhere underneath here, at the outskirts of Camp Youwannasushi..."

The next morning, Bill and Lance took off for Red Falcon's Hate Nest, eventually arriving inside the underground hive itself. "Whoa...what the hell is this place?" asked Bill. "It looks as if we're in hell or something..."

Lance nodded in agreement. "We're already looking at hell. These aliens over there look pissed. Keep your eyes peeled!"

The Contra guys charged forward, blasting away the Xenomorphs in the process. They came across a giant serpent's head, hanging from the ceiling. It was spitting out big maggots, while Bill, who got the Spread Gun prior to encountering the monster, shot at its open mouth, up-close. In a few seconds, he blew it apart. He and Lance rushed forward again, blowing up the Xenomorphs – and yes, the mouths that spit out red spiked balls – in their path. Later, they encountered an alien heart with four facehugger eggs around it.

"It looks like we're getting closer...and whatever you do," warned Lance, "don't let these facehuggers latch on to you! In the Alien movies, these things were fatal when they latch on to your face..."

"That's why we're gonna destroy them and the alien heart!" said Bill. "Get your Crash Missiles ready!"

"I'm on it!" Lance cocked his rifle upon finishing his sentence. In seconds, he and Bill began destroying the alien eggs that spit out facehuggers, thus leaving the alien heart defenseless. Even so, they still can't touch it for safety reasons. Nevertheless, the Contra guys blew the alien heart itself to guts with no more resistance. They moved on once again, until a giant scorpion-like toad monster emerged from underground. It rammed forward at them, but they side-jumped its charge only a second before impact. It then opened its weak point, and shot out spiked balls. Meanwhile, Bill and Lance avoided the spiked balls (despite getting hit by a couple on the way), and blasted the monster in its face, killing it in just a few hits, due to the Crash Missiles' incredible firepower. The next monster that came their way was a silver dragon. He had the ability to teleport around, and swipe with his pointed tail, but he didn't last very long. Despite a few injuries, Bill and Lance managed to shoot him down.

--------------------

Prior to arriving at the alien lair, Red Falcon descended from above to greet Bill and Lance. "I've been waiting for you...Bill Rizer and Lance Bean! How nice of you to drop in..."

"Red Falcon!" shouted Bill.

"So you're the one behind all this mess," added Lance, "including the creation of the Hate Bombers!"

Red Falcon could only snicker at that remark. "Heh, heh, heh...You may have killed them, but that was a decent warm-up. I didn't expect you to have come this far! However, things will change by the time I'm done with you! You see, I have grown stronger while I was trapped in this hellhole that you humans called the netherworld. Your ancestors did not have the power to kill me, and I bet you never will have the power to obliterate the soon-to-be god of this world: Red Falcon!"

Bill did not let go of his aim at the giant alien monster. "We won't let you get away with this!"

"Just try me!" taunted Red Falcon. "I highly doubt you'll get out alive! My global invasion cannot be stopped! First, I'll conquer Japan, and retry my domination on your precious United States, and – you guessed it – the world!"

"Of course!" shouted Lance.

"...What was that...?" Red Falcon was confused for a moment.

"Ah, nothing. I kinda wanted to bring that up for a change." Lance's remark earned him a stern glare from Bill. "I mean...uh...stop. You monster."

Red Falcon licked his teeth momentarily. "All that talk is making me hungry. I think I'll have you bipeds for dinner before I resume my dominion across your planet!"

Red Falcon started the final fight by sending his head-like arms after Bill and Lance. They crouched underneath to avoid getting eaten alive, and blew up the arms. The alien warmonger then sent out the Xenomorphs and giant maggots to destroy his mortal enemies. Bill blasted the aliens, while Lance attacked Red Falcon's head. Despite getting hit again a few times, Bill and Lance eventually blew Red Falcon's body apart, revealing his next form: a cyclops brain.

"You think my first form was easy?" said Red Falcon. "Wait till you figure this one out!"

He sent out deadly spiked balls that exploded upon impact with the floor. While doing so, his eye was opened, and the Contra guys shot at his brain, dealing damage. After a minute, Red Falcon then summoned a giant snake composed of alien spheres, while shielding himself with brain-like spheres. Bill and Lance got hit, but not bad. While dodging the snake, they pumped lead into Red Falcon's brain. Then he sent out a barrage of large, indestructible iron balls by kinetically controlling their movement. He even materialized a pair of large legs, composed of blue spheres with red spots all over, and stomped around the room to squash his foes. The battle was fierce, and the Contra guys were getting injured every now and then. However, after about 15 or so minutes, they finally destroyed Red Falcon.

The alien warmonger cursed, "Nooo! It can't be! This is only the beginning..." He dropped dead, and the Hate Nest started exploding, until it was left in ruins.

Bill raised his rifle in glory. "We did it!"

Lance joined in, "Red Falcon's dead...wait...is he really dead?" He and Bill tested his guess by tapping Red Falcon's dead brain with their rifles.

As for Bill, he scratched his head, and piped up. "He doesn't appear to be moving. I think we've finished our job here. All of America, Japan, and even the entire world are safe once more. May the innocent who died during the Alien Wars rest in peace." After he and Lance raised their rifles in victory, their helicopter came in. They climbed aboard, and zoomed off towards the surface.

--------------------

However, little did they know that Red Falcon wasn't really dead yet. It was as if he feigned his defeat so they'd drop their guards. I'm not dead yet... he thought, but I have one more trick up my claws that you can't dodge! Red Falcon's brain opened his eye, and summoned a spiked, metallic brain-sized body, and donned it. He gave out four flailing arms, each with sharp claws at the end. Once he finished his final transformation, he flew up after the chopper, banging its underside in the process.

"What the hell?" shouted Bill, in a startled mood.

"Whoa!" said Lance. "But I thought we..."

Before Lance could finish, Red Falcon shouted, "You can never kill the almighty Lord Red Falcon! I'll be unstoppable by the time I'm through with the two of you! You'll never escape!"

"Bill! Lance!" shouted Mervin. "You need to take out Red Falcon's final form! If he keeps banging against our helicopter, we're done for!"

Without saying anything in return, Bill and Lance got out of the helicopter, and held on to the missile like a monkey bar. Meanwhile, Red Falcon was boosting himself towards the chopper, while the Contra guys jumped around to avoid getting slashed by his flailing arms. One hit is fatal, so they had to keep moving, as well as keep shooting at his metallic body. Nearly a minute later, Bill and Lance destroyed Red Falcon's true final form. His arms then broke off, as his metallic body began exploding.

"Damn you, Bill and Lance!" cursed Red Falcon. "My alien empire! My plans to rule the world, ruined! And to this filthy pair of bipeds such as you…HOW COULD I LOSE?" He fell back down, and his Hate Nest began exploding again. Meanwhile, Bill and Lance were holding on for their lives.

"Hold together, Lance!"

"I'm trying, Bill! We just gotta whisk outta here!"

Mervin pulled the helicopter upwards as hard as he could. "Hang on, guys!" He flew out of the alien hive just seconds before it detonated in a huge explosion. Since it was far from residential areas, no lives were lost. Bill and Lance got back inside the chopper, and rode it all the way back to Neo City, NY, in the US.

--------------------

During the ride back home, which took about a day, the Contra guys had some sushi that Mervin bought for them while they were fighting Sniper Bomber and Axe Bomber. The next day, they arrived back in Neo City, and General Rupert presented to them their Medals of Honor. From this point on, Bill and Lance took a moment to think about the war they had just ended in a week's time.

Today's date is September 2, 200X. It had been nearly a week since the Alien Wars had started. Although we killed Red Falcon and all of his alien brethren, he had already left his mark on Tokyo, Osaka, and Diamond City. Our hometown Neo City had suffered damage too, but just very little damage. Since then, the Alien Wars are not over just yet. It will take years to repair the damage that Red Falcon had caused to these three cities, but with help and support from the survivors, they will be restored back to their working conditions.

THE END

(Ending Credits)
Bill Rizer – BOB BUCHHOLZ
Lance Bean – SYLVESTOR STALLONE
Mervin – JEFF BENNETT
General Rupert – GARY CHALK
Red Falcon – RICK MAY
Sniper Bomber – SCOTT MCNEIL
Axe Bomber – ALVIN SANDERS
Blaze Bomber – SCOTT MENVILLE
Arctic Bomber – GREY DELISLE
Robo-Corpse – BRIAN DOBSON
Young Mona – RACHEL LILLIS
Young 9-Volt – TARA STRONG
Dr. Crygor – TOM KANE
Young Aaron (me) – SCOTT MENVILLE
Prof. Spring – PAUL EIDING

[End Credits]

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1848s
Index - Back to Top