BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The Alien Wars
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 5: A new threat in Japan

DISCLAIMER: Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (c) Renegade Animation

Later that night, in Tokyo, Japan...trouble was afoot as Bill and Lance stepped off their helicopter to investigate the damage. Their mentor, General Rupert, asked for the current status; in return, Bill and Lance mentioned the reports they've heard on the TVs that weren't all destroyed: Red Falcon did a lot of damage on both Tokyo and Osaka, and is currently using Tokyo as his main base to re-power his alien brethren to invade the rest of Japan - before turning his attention back to the United States, and eventually, the entire world!

"Lance, I have a bad feeling about this..." said Bill, with concern.

"What is it?" asked Lance.

"I hear somebody crying out for help. I bet Axe Bomber's wreaking havoc to draw us out!"

"And I won't be surprised if he's got reinforcements backing him up. We've gotta save the distressed victims, as well as swat away those giant ants comin' our way!"

--------------------

The Contra guys swatted away the big ants with their machine guns, while destroying the anthills. Lance picked up the Crash Missiles, while Bill retrieved the Flamethrower. They then went around, taking out the rest of the anthills, and sooner or later, they stumbled upon a camp, where they witnessed a robotic sniper with a sniper rifle for an arm, accompanied by none other than Axe Bomber. The robots were threatening two young girls - one with pink hair, and the other with purple hair.

Axe Bomber cackled with no remorse, "With no one to stop us, revenge is ours! Right, Sniper Bomber?"

His commander nodded, and snickered. "Right! Say goodbye, you weak little girls!"

"No!" the girls cried. "Leave us alone!"

"Why'd you kill my parents?" The pink-haired girl asked in fear.

"And why do you wanna kill us, too?" The purple-haired girl panicked. "You monsters!"

Sniper Bomber took that as a compliment, and went on. "We Hate Bombers live to kill people! Betcha didn't see that coming when your parents evacuated you to Camp Youwannasushi, didja? Besides, we're to lure a couple of pinheads out of hiding for blowing up our battleships. Okay, enough clowning around...it's time we got down to business!"

"I don't think so!" Sniper Bomber and Axe Bomber gasped at the sound of Bill's voice. Lance added, "Leave those two alone!"

"You again?" said Axe Bomber.

"You know these Earthlings?" wondered Sniper Bomber.

"Yeah. That guy in blue chopped half my left arm off with my own axe hand! Ya know what's worse? He even exploited my main weakness by turning MY own axes against me! Just look at what he did to my precious armor!" That's when the remaining Hate Bombers both turned their attention towards Bill and Lance, seething with vengeance.

Sniper Bomber cocked the sniper rifle mounted on his right arm, poised to kill the Contra guys. "That's as far as you two go! I'm Sniper Bomber, leader of the Hate Bombers...and King of the Snipers! Not only am I the most competent sniper in Red Falcon's alien army, but I also specialize in using a sniper rifle, and a flak cannon for shooting flak shells!"

"And you do remember me, don't you? I'm Axe Bomber, Heavy-Duty Chopper! This time, I'm gonna make you crazy jackasses wish you were never born!" Sniper Bomber got Axe Bomber's axe hand off of his chest to use as a weapon. He then started sniping Bill and Lance, but they avoided the deadly shots, while the two girls ran to safety, away from the battlefield. "It's payback time for what you did to me!" Axe Bomber swung his axe around like crazy, but only succeeded in cutting a few locks of Lance's hair off.

"That does it! Eat this!" Lance shot some Crash Missiles at Axe Bomber's injured chest. He winced in pain, but then raised his axe upwards to use as a shield. "Your days of decapitating the victims are over, Axe Bomber!"

"You're not getting away with murdering those poor girls' parents anymore!" shouted Bill.

"Oh yeah? We shall see!" retorted Sniper Bomber, as he threw Axe Bomber's axe hand at the Contra guys, but they goes prone to avoid it.

Axe Bomber avoided his own axe. "Whoa! Hey, watch it, boss! You're gonna hit me!" He opened the end of his active axe hand for another go at using it as a gatling gun. "Time for this to end!" Without delay, he shot Lance, taking away his power-up.

"Bill, help me!"

"I'm on my way, Lance!"

"You're gonna die, boy! Mwa ha ha ha! You're really gonna-OW!" Axe Bomber winced as steam came out again. "Stupid overheat!"

Bill smirked. "Can't take the heat? Stay outta the kitchen!" He burned Axe Bomber's open part of his armor with his Flamethrower, sending him into critical overload. Lance followed up with his default machine gun to end Axe Bomber's cruel career in killing people.

"AAAAHH! You're gonna overload my circuits! This can't be happening! Oh no! GYYAAAAAAA!" And with that, he exploded to pieces. Sniper Bomber, however, was pissed. He immediately switched his sniper rifle arm to a flak cannon. He began shooting flak shells around like crazy, and each exploded into deadly shards upon impact. One of them struck Bill on his right arm, not only taking away his Flamethrower power-up, but injuring him. He held his injured arm to prevent blood from coming out.

"AAGH!" cried Bill.

Lance gasped at the horror before him. "Bill!"

Sniper Bomber cackled evilly. "You can run, but you can't hide! I can smell your blood!"

Lance was mad that Sniper Bomber hurt his close friend. "You...don't...mess...with...my...BUDDY! I'll have you know that we look out for each other, as if we were brothers!" He shot Sniper Bomber's flak cannon arm, detonating the flak shell that he was about to shoot out.

"GRAAAAARRGH! My gun arm! You broke it!" Sniper Bomber attempted to switch back to his sniper rifle, but his gun arm shot out some sparks in malfunction instead. "Dammit! I can't change it back! I'm stuck like this! I can't shoot anymore, unless..." He ran towards the thrown axe, and picked it up in a last ditch effort to avenge Axe Bomber's death. Unfortunately for him, he didn't get very far as Lance gunned him down, and eventually beat him to a pulp. The end result was that Lance avenged Bill's defeat by wiping out Sniper Bomber.

"Thank you, Lance...we did it..." said Bill, holding onto his injured arm.

Lance held his arm around Bill's shoulder to support him. "Now we need to take you back to Mervin's helicopter for medical help."

Before they walked away, Sniper Bomber uttered his last words: "Glory...to the almighty...Lord Red...FALCO-O-O-O-O-ON!" With that, he detonated in an explosion. While the Contra guys raised their uninjured arms in triumph, Bill smiled. "The little girls are at last safe from the Hate Bombers...and we're gonna honor their wishes by destroying Red Falcon for good."

TO BE CONTINUED...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1573s
Index - Back to Top