Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The Alien Wars
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 3: Blazing towards Blaze Bomber's hideaway

Meanwhile, at Mona's house, 9-Volt was very worried about his parents. Dr. Crygor explained that 9-Volt's dad was dead, along with Mona's. At the very moment, Mona became saddened; Dr. Crygor also brought up that he saw the deaths of her parents, as they were old students of his from Diamond City College. He comforted her, and swore that he would take care of her as long as he lived - as her nanny - especially whenever the Alien Wars are over. Meanwhile, 9-Volt was crying since his dad was killed.

"No!" cried the toddler. "My daddy can't leave me! He can't be gone!"

Mona comforted little 9-Volt with a warm cuddle. "Shhh...It's okay." she said, soothingly. "It's okay...Your babysitter's here for you. Dr. Crygor will look after us until it's all over."

--------------------

Later, back at Bill and Lance...they were outside a robot factory, where Blaze Bomber was last seen. The factory was thought to have been abandoned and shut down for 5 years, due to its poor manufacturing. Now, for some reason, the factory was up and running once again since Blaze Bomber stepped in. The only workers within the factory were Blaze Bomber's robot minions. During the assault towards the factory, Bill and Lance had already wiped out the outer defenses, when suddenly, a mechanical spider-like tank - known as Metallican - came down on them.

"So this must be another of Blaze Bomber's contraptions..." wondered Bill.

Lance added, "Whatever that thing is, we're turning it into scrap!"

Metallican fired a laser beam from its gun-like tail, while the contra guys avoided it. They blew it to pieces, and Metallican started spinning around. Lance got hit, and lost his Laser Beam power-up. Meanwhile, Bill took out three of Metallican's six legs with his Spread Gun, dropping the power-ups. Lance got the Flamethrower, while Bill got the Laser Beam. They then took out three more legs, and went for its red eye. As Metallican grew weaker, it hovered up, and slammed down on the ground just close to Bill. Lance stabbed its core with his rifle, unloaded on it, and destroyed the spider tank-like robot.

After eradicating Metallican, Bill and Lance busted on in to the robot factory. They took out the robot guards, and came across a drone UFO, which dropped napalm bombs onto the floor, before opening its red core and releasing the robots with wings. Lance took out the drones, while Bill aimed for the core, and they destroyed the UFO. They moved on again, tearing away at the wall-mounted turrets and robot soldiers in the process, and finally reached Blaze Bomber's lair.

"We've come to put an end to this, Blaze Bomber!" shouted Bill.

"You can't run any further!" said Lance.

Blaze Bomber was surprised that Bill and Lance could even make it here alive, despite uneven odds stacked against them. "Gah!" he shouted. "Persistent pests, aren't you? Well, I never! I'll have you know that you're on my turf now!"

"Your robot army has caused too much damage to Diamond City!" accused Lance.

Then Bill interrogated Blaze Bomber, by asking, "Now where's Red Falcon?"

Blaze Bomber ignored the question, and replied instead, "I will never tell you...but some things are best not worth knowing. This time, I'll pwn you! Our last encounter was just a simple warm-up, but this time's the real deal!"

The Pyro-Maniacal Fiend started the fight by throwing Molotov cocktails around, while Bill and Lance countered by blasting him. He jumped around, and shot out a flamethrower from his hands. Bill and Lance went prone, and blasted him again to stop his flamethrower attack. Then, the Hate Bomber shot out a Fire Spin from his hands, encircling the Contra guys within the spinning flames. This was bad, for once the victim was trapped within the Fire Spin, chances are the attack would continue for a little while.

"Mweh heh heh!" taunted Blaze Bomber. "You're trapped, losers! I laugh at your measly attempt to get out of my attack without burning yourselves!"

"Wanna bet?" Lance smirked. He switched his Flamethrower weapon to reverse, and sucked in the flames. Bill was amazed at how Lance did it.

"Damn, Lance!" said Bill. "Your rifle's like a vacuum-cleaner when setting your Flamethrower to reverse!"

Blaze Bomber panicked. "No, no, NO! No fair! You gimme back my Fire Spin this instant!"

Lance smirked again. "Okay, if you say so!" After taunting Blaze Bomber, Lance changed his gun back to normal, and fired the attack back at Blaze Bomber, surprisingly damaging him in the end! He was immune to fire, but for some reason, only his own flame attacks could hurt him, possibly due to a glitch in his system that caused it to happen. Unfortunately for him, he was completely unaware of the glitch. As for Bill and Lance, they were lucky to have exploited that glitch. As soon as the flames were finally out, Bill body-slammed Blaze Bomber, shattering his armor.

"AAAAARRRGGH!" cried Blaze Bomber. "My armor! My powers! But I still have my Molotov cocktails! I'm taking you down to hell with me!" He quickly got out six Molotov cocktails, and continued, "Now you DIE!"

"I don't think so!" retorted Bill, as he signaled for Lance to finish the fight. Without saying a word, Lance shot out a stream of fire at Blaze Bomber, detonating all of the Molotov cocktails, and setting him ablaze. He was finally defeated.

"Graaaaaaarrggh!" screamed Blaze Bomber. "My robotic body! It's shattering! You may have killed me, but you're too late! Red Falcon already left for Japan to conquer it next...DAAAAAAAAAMMMNN!" And with that, he exploded to nothing but ashes. Bill and Lance breathed a sigh of relief, now that two Hate Bombers are dead. However, before they could even think about what Blaze Bomber's final words meant, someone...or something, dropped in with a loud, hard thud, causing them to lose their footing. They got up, but they had a feeling something bad was about to happen. Something much, much worse than Blaze Bomber's attempt at killing them: Two sharp claws pierced through the metallic wall with loud, ear-piercing metal-grinding noises, and cut it in half to use as a door. Out came a giant, Terminator-like killer robot!

"Something tells me that it's not over yet!" said Lance.

"You bet it is!" said the giant robot. "I am Robo-Corpse! As a reward for getting this far, and killing Arctic Bomber and Blaze Bomber of the Hate Bombers, I'll grant you two a quick death!"

Robo-Corpse shot out two heat-seeking laser shots from his eyes, which slowly tracked Bill and Lance down. He followed up with his fire breath, while the Contra guys shot at his head. After dodging his breath, Robo-Corpse closed the wall, and threw in time bombs all over the room. Bill and Lance couldn't avoid the blasts in time, and lost their power-ups. Robo-Corpse then opened the wall again, and the Contra guys were ticked now. They avoided his attacks again, and, after repeating the dodge-and-blast cycle once or twice more, they finally took him out. He was exploding, and lost his grip on the wall. Bill and Lance got back as the wall closed in on Robo-Corpse, decapitating his head.

"Built like a tank yet hard to hit!" said Bill and Lance, as Robo-Corpse's head exploded.

TO BE CONTINUED...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1898s
Index - Back to Top