Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The Alien Wars
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 2: The cold-hearted Arctic Bomber

Bill and Lance were on a helicopter, which took them to Diamond City a day later. From there, they got off the helicopter, and received a briefing from General Rupert via a communicator, "Bill, Lance, your next objective is to track down Blaze Bomber, and find out what he's planning next. Meanwhile, watch out for the bad guys that did a huge number on Diamond City!" Bill and Lance acknowledged his message, and shut off their communicator. "Once we find Blaze Bomber," said Bill, "we'll make sure he doesn't escape again!"

Lance, on the other hand, was still puzzled. "There's one question that puzzles me: Just who are those Hate Bombers?"

Just then, an old man passed by. He wore a banana-colored jumpsuit with cybernetic gloves and a half-cybernetic helmet with a bionic eye on it. He began, "They were created out of hatred from the innocent lives that Red Falcon took. In fact, one of them is headed towards someone's house!" He paused for a moment to introduce himself. "My name is Dr. Crygor." "Nice to meet you, sir." Lance added. "I'm Lance Bean, and this is Bill Rizer." They shook hands, and let Dr. Crygor continue with his explanation. "I used to be headmaster of Robotic School, also known as Dr. Crygor's School of Robotics. I am also a great inventor. One of my inventions will help us track down that vile android. I'll lead the way, but I'll need cover while I'm doing this."

And so, Bill and Lance followed Dr. Crygor, as he led the way towards that android's location. Meanwhile, the robot soldiers were attacking Dr. Crygor, but the Contra guys held them off. Just then, two power-up pods came by, and the twosome shot them down. Bill picked up the Spread Gun, while Lance gathered the Laser Beam. About 10 minutes later, the group had finally arrived at said location. "Just as I suspected..." said Crygor. "...that android's in a person's home!" He looked through a window, and saw a toddler being attacked.

"A child's home, that is! Look!" exclaimed Bill.

Lance added on, "Why, that ignorant android! Is this one of the Hate Bombers?"

Dr. Crygor scratched his head, and said, "I dunno...but we're going in anyway!"

--------------------

Inside the house, a female Hate Bomber was holding the child - 9-Volt - hostage, while he was crying, due to him being threatened by her. She wore a sky blue frilly dress with puffy shoulders, a pair of sky blue gloves, and sky blue go-go boots. Her helmet was also sky-blue, yet it held a Red Falcon insignia on the forehead. She looked to be human (one might add that she is probably a cyborg rather than an android). Meanwhile, Mona was holding a grudge against her for bullying her little friend. "Ha ha ha ha HA!" taunted the female Hate Bomber. "How unfortunate of you to be attacked by me. What? You really think you can equal me, Arctic Bomber, one of the Hate Bombers? What's the matter...you scared?"

"You wish." said Mona, dryly.

Arctic Bomber ignored that remark, and threatened, "Unless you surrender to master Red Falcon's demands, I'll put this little brat to sleep forever!" At this point, Mona called her a witch, but that didn't stop her from talking back some more. "My goodness! I'm shocked...but no matter!" Her speech was interrupted by 9-Volt's bawling, which annoyed her. She shrugged, and continued, "Stop crying, you little brat!"

Mona, on the other hand, readied her fists, and took a fighter's stance. "Leave...him...alone...NOW. The name's Mona, and don't you forget it, Arctic Bomber!"

Arctic Bomber tossed 9-Volt away, but Mona was quick to catch him in her hands. Still, what the rogue Bomber-girl did made him cry still. Bill, Lance, and Dr. Crygor then came in after that happened. "You do know that what you did was child abuse!" shouted Bill. This startled Arctic Bomber, since she didn't expect any other company to show up.

She demanded to know who it was. "Huh? Who dares interfere with my mission?!"

Lance said, "Bill and Lance of the US Army, that's who!"

"We're the Contras, masters of the fighting spirit and guerrilla tactics!" added Bill. Arctic Bomber didn't care who they were, but she decided to talk anyway since they "rudely" interrupted her chaotic enjoyment.

"Heh. Well, my name's Arctic Bomber, Mistress of the Cold, and one of the Hate Bombers! I heard about you two from Blaze Bomber..."

"Let those two over there go!" interrupted Dr. Crygor.

Normally, Arctic Bomber hated interruptions, but she took that as a compliment. "Or else what, old man? You'll bore me to death with your life story?" taunted Arctic Bomber, who laughed for a moment before resuming her speech. "Enough fooling around! It's time to meet your maker!" At that point, Dr. Crygor suggested that Bill and Lance help Mona take out Arctic Bomber, while he tended to little 9-Volt.

The battle started, as the demented ice princess threw deadly Ice Bombs around. The Ice Bombs were bowling ball-sized snowballs with fuses atop. The Contra guys avoided the freezing bomb blasts, while they returned fire at her. Though she was hurt, she wasn't done showing off her true power. "You ain't seen nothing yet!" she shouted. "Here comes my super-cold Blizzard!" She summoned a cold wind, while Bill, Lance, and Mona covered themselves. "Sometimes we just gotta chill out, but in this case, you're gonna be chilling out for a long time while burning in hell!"

She laughed evilly, just seconds before Bill interrupted her. "Not on my watch, bitch!"

"Nice burn, Bill!" added Lance.

"Thanks, Lance...Um, Doc? Did you cover the little boy's ears? I didn't mean to blurt out the b-word in front of him..."

I was covering his ears while protecting him for the red girl." said the doc. "Don't worry."

Arctic Bomber was getting tired of being rudely interrupted of her boasting all the time, and said, "You guys talk too much. Say goodnight!" She conjured up a cold wind, forming two icicle-like spears. "Who's up for some shish-ka-bob?" Or better yet...shish-kill-bob!"

Lance, on the other hand, wasn't about to call it quits. "We're not losing our power-ups again anytime soon! Eat Laser Beam!" After saying this, he shot her, shattering one of her spears. Mona joined in as she broke off the other icicle spear with a roundhouse kick. Bill then finished it up by shooting Arctic Bomber up-close with his Spread Gun, bringing her down.

She grunted, staring daggers at Bill and Lance for spoiling her fun. "I'll remember this, Bill and Lance! You won't be so victorious next time! Do you hear me? Next time!" She then ran off, but not before Mona grabbed her by the back of her dress.

"You're not going anywhere but to robot heck!" shouted Mona. "This is for abusing poor 9-Volt!" With a yell, she kicked Arctic Bomber out of 9-Volt's house. From there, the Hate Bomber screamed, "Eeyaaaaarrrggh! Curse you, Mona!" She landed on the ground half a mile away from 9-Volt's house. After shorting out for a few seconds, she exploded to nothing but dust.

--------------------

Back inside the house, Dr. Crygor began, "There goes a Hate Bomber, but there are three more to find and take down."

"Wait, there's four of these androids?" asked Bill.

"Yes. I saw them with my own eyes."

"Oh..." said Lance, as he scratched his head. "So, I guess you'll be taking over from here while we go kill Red Falcon, am I right?"

Dr. Crygor nodded. "That's correct. I will look after the two until the Alien Wars are over. Now go save us, but please...try to come back alive." The doc then nodded, and the Contra guys assured him not to worry.

Meanwhile, 9-Volt was sleeping, while Mona kneeled to him. "9-Volt?" she asked. "Can you hear me? It's me, Mona...your babysitter." 9-Volt woke up, and said, "M-Mona?" He threw his arms around her, while tears came out of his eyes. Dr. Crygor gave her some tissues to wipe 9-Volt's tears with. She comforted him with her warm hug, and soothingly said, "Shhh, it's okay, 9-Volt. Your babysitter's here. It's all over; you're safe with me now." She rocked him gently back and forth like a caring mother, and continued, "That's right, 9-Volt...that's right. As long as I'm still alive, I promise that I'll never let anything bad happen to you." At this, 9-Volt smiled, thanked her quietly, and closed his eyes before snuggling into his babysitter's embrace. Meanwhile, she planted a warm kiss on his forehead. "Everything's gonna be alright." said Mona. "Your big sister's-whoops..."

She blushed at the thought, but the doc calmed her down. "No need to be embarrassed, Mona. By the looks of things, I can tell that you're taking good care of 9-Volt like an older sister...probably the one he never had." Mona was confused, but she let him continue onward. "Mm-hmm. Just look at him. He's smiling at you, because he now sees you as a big sister figure..." The redheaded teen thought for a moment about it. M-me? A big sister figure to 9-Volt? But...well, I did save him from Arctic Bomber, and I made my promise... She smiled once again, and spoke to 9-Volt soothingly, "That's right, sweetie. Your big sister's here. Everything will be alright, as long as I live to babysit you..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2042s
Index - Back to Top