BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#176  Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
My bro and I have also been working on Secret of Mana. Regrettably, this has probably been our first real attempt at the game. I've owned the game for many years but in the past we'd never get more then 4-5 hours into it. We'd always try playing with a 3rd person and we could never keep the project going. Funny enough everyone we've let borrow the game has beaten it. It's pretty hilarious when your friends all have completed files on your game and your own file is like level 12 with 4-5 hours of play time.

You're not alone. I like the game Final Fantasy Tactics A2, but never get very far. I recently had a friend borrow the game, and he didn't just beat it... he spent over 80 hours on it! There was a flu epidemic (may still be lingering). We both came down with the stuff, so he couldn't do much else for a lot of those hours.

W.A.C. wrote:
THE Gold Bomberman wrote:
I'm currently playing Anarchy Reigns. Great game, but PSN is down right now. :shifty: 

[LINK]

PSN is back online.

Yea... it fluctuates a lot.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1316s
Index - Back to Top