BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#175  Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm replaying my old favorite Warlords III: Darklords Rising for the PC, a turn-based fantasy-themed strategy game. I'm about three quarters done the main campaign on expert mode. Fun times.

My bro and I have also been working on Secret of Mana. Regrettably, this has probably been our first real attempt at the game. I've owned the game for many years but in the past we'd never get more then 4-5 hours into it. We'd always try playing with a 3rd person and we could never keep the project going. Funny enough everyone we've let borrow the game has beaten it. It's pretty hilarious when your friends all have completed files on your game and your own file is like level 12 with 4-5 hours of play time.

This time however we've gotten farther then ever before and I think we have a real shot at finishing it finally. It's been an enjoyable game so far! Pausing to cast spell or do almost everything for that matter can be a bit distracting to other people when you play multiplayer and the hit detection is a bit wonky but these are minor complaints. It can also be a bit confusing figuring out what to do next at times...

I'm also still playing Disgaea in the background. Mostly doing item worlds and leveling my team, so I can beat the rest of the Cave of Ordeals. My party is getting into the lvl 100-130 range, and I'm starting to get some pretty decent gear.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1525s
Index - Back to Top