BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#167  Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been mostly playing Disgaea 2 on my PS2. Man can those games be addicting! In the past 2 weeks I've played over 40 hours of it. I've been leveling up items and collecting felonies whenever the story battles start getting difficult again. I think I'm getting close to the end of it's story mode but there will be plenty to do after that. My party members levels range from 40 to 60.

My brother and I were also working on Gauntlet Dark Legacy (GCN) for some nostalgic lulz. We're pretty far and I think we'll be able to finish that this coming week as I'll have more free time now that the Xmas rush is all done with.

I'm also dinking around with Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure for the DS once in awhile. I've already played through the PS1 version so this isn't a major project for me. It's a very easy game though so if I took it more seriously it'd be over in a flash. heh.

And I'm usually playing a Phantasy Star game on and off. Phantasy Star Portable 2 for PSP is currently in ON mode. lol. My main is a lvl 130/22 Human/Ranger.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1441s
Index - Back to Top