Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Any interest in the Wii U?
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#44  Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
I will be interested eventually, but other than Darksiders II I don't see much reason to get it YET in addition to the price it's at. Given how angry my mom was for scamming her into getting me a gaming system for two different years recently as the sneaky bastard I am (PSP in 2009, and 3DS in 2011), I figured I'd not give her a heart attack by asking for a Wii U just yet and the fact no major 1st Party titles are for the Wii U yet, where for the 3DS I KNEW there would be eventually because Pokemon is one of the games I play like heck and a mainseries Pokemon game for the 3DS is due within the next 1-2 years.

Speaking of major 1st Party titles for the Wii U, I won't be surprised if there ever is a Mario Party 10. Although, Game & Wario is said to be coming out sometime in March 2013...or so I've read online.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1578s
Index - Back to Top