Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Any interest in the Wii U?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#41  Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
On Nov. 18 (the first day it came out here in the US) I went with my brother to get a Premium Wii U at Best Buy right as the store opened. There were just 3 or 4 copies left, and unfortunately that many people ahead of us. However, one of the people who purchased it saw me and my brother leaving empty handed, so he decided to get a refund and let us buy it instead. Nice guy!

Since then, we've gotten two games so far. New Super Mario Bros. U, and Scribblenauts Unlimited... and although they've simply been more of the same from their predecessors, they're still enjoyable.

I've also thought about getting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but the game does look like a pretty big improvement over it's embarrassing counterpart on PS3/360. -__-

Anyways, here's a list of upcoming titles I'm looking forward to. :peace: 

Pickmin 3
The Magnificent 101
Bayonetta 2
Rayman Legends
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1340s
Index - Back to Top