Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hey, guys!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Welcome to the community Rilivity.

I've played Bomberman Blast online before on the Wii and it was pretty decent. Bomberman Ultra I've only tried once before, it seemed a bit rough to play with the d-pad and the character speed increased too much sometimes when collecting speed panels, so I didn't like it very much because of that. In regards to lag I would assume that it's just the game server at fault, or because of the way it's programmed. The rest of the PSN online game servers are probably fine.

The PS3 is a good system, though like Soniti has already said, definitely go with the console that that interests you the most. It sounds like the games interest you more, and since your friends have the system too that makes it the most likely choice. There's not much difference in selection between Bomberman games on the PS3 and the XBOX 360.

In regards to online Bomberman games for the PC, there's not much choice at the moment. However a few of us around here are working on fan projects, one of them being online, so those are something that can be looked forward to even if Konami isn't doing anything with the franchise.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1218s
Index - Back to Top