BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#154  Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:42 am  Reply with quote + 
W.A.C. wrote:

Hammer Bomber wrote:
Im currently playing through Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction. Good fun, but Tacheon is nowhere near as memorable as Dr Nefarious in A Crack In Time

Best villain in the franchise was Drek from the first game. I actually never bother to beat A Crack In Time because of this game glitch. That glitch pretty much ruined the game for me. :/ Shame too since the game seemed a lot better than Tools of Destruction from what I played of it. I used to be a major fan of the series in the PS2 era, but none of the PS3 titles have been anywhere near as enjoyable to me as the first three games. If that glitch didn't ruin A Crack in Time for me, my general opinion of the PS3 era games might be different since I really enjoyed A Crack in Time until I noticed that glitch.

A Crack In Time was the first R&C game I played, I've yet to try the PS2 titles (I'll get the trilogy pack for the PS3 eventually). In terms of controls, i've not noticed that, always used X or O or whatever it was to jump. L1 is traditionally a zoom in/lock on/switch wepon button in pretty much every platformer i've played
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1642s
Index - Back to Top