BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#151  Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
WarioMan3K wrote:
I'll be getting Paper Mario: Sticker Star this November.

EDIT: Let's see, what else...ah, yes! Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, and even Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, and Fire Emblem: Awakening won't come out until 2013. The Luigi's Mansion sequel and Castlevania game were originally going to come out this Fall, but they were postponed.

HienFan wrote:
Problem is I can't find them anywhere so I have to wait longer but most of my list will be 3DS related

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Order up
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Fantasy Life
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Super Smash Bros 3DS
Sim City 2013

Hate to say it, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't see the next Smash Bros. iteration until 2014. I'd love to be wrong on that though.

Razon wrote:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
I'm quite a fan of the Paper Mario series, except for the Super Paper Mario spinoff. So I've been waiting for them to make another normal style game in the series since TTYD, which was a personal favorite of mine and was a really good game. Though the fact that it doesn't have partners is a disappointment, since a lot of the good comedy and story came from them since mario doesn't talk. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how it compares to the last 2 Paper Mario games.

I'm disappointed by the lack of partners as well, but I can't imagine how a partners system would've worked great with the game.

Razon wrote:
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Like with Paper Mario, I'm a long time fan of the Harvest Moon series as well. When this game was released earlier in Japan this year, I heard quite a lot about how good it was and all the kinds of customization that it allowed you to do, and the sales for it also went to back that up.
"It sold more copies in its first week than any other version of Harvest Moon since sales records were kept starting in 2002."

Some things like the giant crops do seem a bit out of place, but I'm sure that it will make up for it in other areas.

Also I just checked the Harvest Moon news at Fogu and instead of early November, they're releasing the game early and have already started shipping out copies of the game. If you pre-order it here on the official Natsume website before the 29th, then depending on which edition you buy you can either get a special yak plushie or a big cow plushie that comes along with it to celebrate Harvest Moon's 15th anniversary.

I haven't played a Harvest Moon game before and planned on trying the first game in the series and Friends of Mineral Town before considering any of the other games. However, I have heard good things about the new game so I might reconsider. I'm probably going to wait for that game's price to drop before thinking about trying it though.

Hammer Bomber wrote:
Im currently playing through Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction. Good fun, but Tacheon is nowhere near as memorable as Dr Nefarious in A Crack In Time

Best villain in the franchise was Drek from the first game. I actually never bother to beat A Crack In Time because of this game glitch. That glitch pretty much ruined the game for me. :/ Shame too since the game seemed a lot better than Tools of Destruction from what I played of it. I used to be a major fan of the series in the PS2 era, but none of the PS3 titles have been anywhere near as enjoyable to me as the first three games. If that glitch didn't ruin A Crack in Time for me, my general opinion of the PS3 era games might be different since I really enjoyed A Crack in Time until I noticed that glitch.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1784s
Index - Back to Top