Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Handheld Gaming Recommendations
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#16  Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
So I now have a 3DS XL and got Kirby Super Star Ultra yesterday. My god, the button placement in that game is so horrible that it completely ruined the game for me. It's absolutely impossible for me to hold the game comfortably.

How I would hold the buttons if Y was attack and B was jump:

How I don't hold it because this really hurts my hands:

How I usually hold it specifically for this game because the button mapping is retarded:

I hold the right side completely differently all because of the retarded button mapping. :/ Sucks too because I placed some of the same sections in an emulator last night (with the buttons mapped non-retardedly) and really enjoyed it. I'll never buy another platformer on the 3DS or DS again that doesn't allow me to jump with B. If I can't tolerate retarded button mapping in a remake of one of my favorite games of all time, why would I be able to tolerate it in another game? This is probably pretty obvious from the pictures, but I have really long fingers. The system often hurts my hands even if I hold it in the most comfortable position so trying to play it with awful button placement is barely tolerable.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1228s
Index - Back to Top