BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#149  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't been buying or playing too many games in recent years, but for November I'm interested in getting these 3DS games.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
I'm quite a fan of the Paper Mario series, except for the Super Paper Mario spinoff. So I've been waiting for them to make another normal style game in the series since TTYD, which was a personal favorite of mine and was a really good game. Though the fact that it doesn't have partners is a disappointment, since a lot of the good comedy and story came from them since mario doesn't talk. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how it compares to the last 2 Paper Mario games.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Like with Paper Mario, I'm a long time fan of the Harvest Moon series as well. When this game was released earlier in Japan this year, I heard quite a lot about how good it was and all the kinds of customization that it allowed you to do, and the sales for it also went to back that up.
"It sold more copies in its first week than any other version of Harvest Moon since sales records were kept starting in 2002."

Some things like the giant crops do seem a bit out of place, but I'm sure that it will make up for it in other areas.

Also I just checked the Harvest Moon news at Fogu and instead of early November, they're releasing the game early and have already started shipping out copies of the game. If you pre-order it here on the official Natsume website before the 29th, then depending on which edition you buy you can either get a special yak plushie or a big cow plushie that comes along with it to celebrate Harvest Moon's 15th anniversary.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1468s
Index - Back to Top