Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Handheld Gaming Recommendations
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#10  Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am  Reply with quote + 
I played Gunstar Super Heroes's first level, a few levels from Rayman 3, and Metal Slug Advance's first level. Gunstar Super Heroes was immediately moved to the top tier. That game is super awesome and is definitely the next game I'll get for the GBA.

Hammer Bomber wrote:
The Ace Attorneys see you thinking laterally and piecing together clues. I guess to fully enjoy it you need to get onto the story and enjoy solving mysteries. There is no action scenes so perhaps you would find the gameplay lacking but there is a demo available online that Capcom did, its the first trial of the fourth game. Give it a shot, you can decide if the series is worth your time without spending money or bending the law - http://www.court-records.net/gs4demo.htm

I'll give it a try at some point.

Hammer Bomber wrote:
Scribblenauts doesn't involve any drawing. You type the objects in with an on screen keyboard and manipulate them with the game's character. ^_^

Huh.

Hammer Bomber wrote:
And Yoshis Island 2 is every bit as good as the first game and then some. The one problem is the screen sizes on the DS, (not its resolution), so it might be nicer on a big 3DS.

I'll give it a try on an emulator at some point.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1602s
Index - Back to Top